- Registered on: 02/03/2015
- Last connection: 11/21/2018
Reported issues: 5
- 02:29 PM GammaLib Bug #1915 (Closed): ctobssim throws an exception for map cube
- We are trying to simulate dark matter events with ctools. There is a strange thing that we think we should report it....
- 10:45 AM ctools Support #1877 (In Progress): Fit results differ from MC input for Prod3 IRFs
- We are using prod3 baseline and threshold IRFs to run a background simulation.
RA of pointing (degrees) (...
- 11:30 AM ctools Support #1873 (Closed): cssens gets stuck for second energy bin
- At first, I was trying to use this tool to get the sensitivity for diffuse sources, but it didn't work. In case I did...
- 09:44 AM ctools Support #1675 (Closed): time consuming of diffuse simulation
- We apply ctobssim to do the simulation of diffuse emission with GALPROP mapcubes, which takes very long, e.g. about 1...
- 08:14 PM ctools Bug #1415: errors with ctobssim simulation for diffuse source with Healpix file
> Have you tried the original HealPix map with the next code? I guess it should work.
Yes, I have tried that fil...
- 04:36 PM ctools Bug #1415: errors with ctobssim simulation for diffuse source with Healpix file
- Using ctobssim with wcs fits file, find this error,
*** ERROR encounterted in the execution of ctobssim. Run abort...
- 08:23 AM ctools Bug #1415: errors with ctobssim simulation for diffuse source with Healpix file
- Thanks for your effort!! I think it would be good if you also put some information about what is needed for WCS forma...
- 01:57 PM ctools Bug #1415 (Closed): errors with ctobssim simulation for diffuse source with Healpix file
- Use ctobssim for CTA simulation for diffuse sources with Healpix fits file, get the following error:
Also available in: Atom