- Registered on: 01/15/2014
- Last connection: 02/23/2015
Reported issues: 0
- 08:58 AM ctools Feature #1363: Create ctulimit
- well, I believe this will not change anything in such case, I would agree with you. Nevertheless, I think that the us...
- 01:59 PM ctools Feature #1363: Create ctulimit
- I don't see the point to compute an UL for a logparabola model or a power-law with a cut off. You can not find a sour...
- 12:16 PM ctools Feature #1363: Create ctulimit
I had a look and I think I have a couple of comments:
* in the code we should check that the model is a p...
- 01:56 PM ctools Feature #1364: Write csspec
looking at csspec.py, it make the same as analysisutils.py; I will update the later to use csspec.
- 01:10 PM ctools Feature #1263: High level analysis scripts
- This need to be updated zith the new parameter name and new tools. working on it
- 12:46 PM ctools Feature #1364: Write csspec
- make sense to me
- 03:51 PM ctools Feature #1363: Create ctulimit
- Hi Michael
I am working on it also but I am looking at other methods and in particular one implemented in the ferm...
- 04:33 PM ctools Revision d1130333: use the new ctbutterfly + some doc (need more)
- 04:28 PM ctools Feature #1263: High level analysis scripts
- I was wondering if we could not create a unique tool 'csanalysis' that run a fit from fits files or GObservation cont...
- 10:39 PM ctools Feature #1363: Create ctulimit
- If I remember well, the "Integral" method developed by S. Fegan for the Fermi ST was made for such purposes. It is ba...
Also available in: Atom