- Registered on: 06/04/2014
- Last connection: 11/10/2015
Reported issues: 2
- 08:58 AM GammaLib Bug #1255 (Resolved): compilation problem with swig
- Hi Juergen,
I found the problem that caused that odd error. It was related to a conflict between the swig version ...
- 01:10 PM GammaLib Bug #1255: compilation problem with swig
- I made a clean installation of macports again and the problem is still there. Nothing changed, even after upgrading t...
- 02:07 PM GammaLib Bug #1255: compilation problem with swig
- Hi Christoph,
I've completely removed and re-installed macports with exactly the same result...
- 12:03 AM GammaLib Bug #1255: compilation problem with swig
- The problem could be reproduced with two clean checkouts of gammalib, and compiling one with "make" and the other one...
- 12:06 PM GammaLib Bug #1255 (Closed): compilation problem with swig
- On Mac OS X, using macports I encountered a compilation problem related to swig and file permissions:
- 10:29 AM ctools Revision 916b3f68: First version of high-level plotting script: plotutils.py for skymaps. This sc...
- 05:55 PM ctools Bug #1251 (Pull request): binned sim() function output of obsutils.py doesn't work as input for c...
- The branch to be merged is called "issue_1521"
- 05:38 PM ctools Revision c01c64f2: sim() function now returns both, the ctbin and ctobssim object. Before it retu...
- 05:31 PM ctools Bug #1251 (Rejected): binned sim() function output of obsutils.py doesn't work as input for cntmap()
- In obsutils.py, the sim() function returns a counts cube, whereas the cntmap() function expects an event list as inpu...
Also available in: Atom