GammaLib 00-06-01 release
GammaLib 00-06-01 was released.
This is a bug fix release. The release includes the following bug fixes:
- Do not require gammalib/__init__.py file to be present
- clang++ compiler takes precedence over g++ compiler
GammaLib-00-06-00 was just released.
The release includes the following changes:
- Add support for Fermi/LAT Pass 7 data
- Add GModelSpatialMap model
- Add sky direction access operator to GSkymap class
- Add support for diffuse source models to CTA response
- Add OpenMP support and parallelize likelihood optimizer
- Add unit test support (introduce test module)
- Correct bugs in GSparseMatrix
- Enhance code quality
Diffuse source models are now supported for CTA.
The CTA instrument dependent interface has been extended to support now also diffuse source models. CTA event data can be simulated using sky maps in FITS format, and event data can be fitted either in binned or unbinned mode using sky maps in FITS format. Some preliminary testing has been done to assure that the new methods behave as expected, but a deep pull test is still missing.
Collaborative platform is online (1 comment)
Thanks to our IRAP internal Informatics Service (SI), our collaborative Redmine platform went online today. This platform will support the organization of the GammaLib community development, and will help us to run the project at IRAP. It will provide Trackers for Bugs, Features, and Change Requests, give access to the source code, and collect documentation and information on how to use GammaLib.
« Previous 1 2 (11-14/14)
Also available in: Atom