- Registered on: 02/15/2012
- Last connection: 08/24/2021
Reported issues: 1189
- 12:55 PM ctools Bug #3766 (New): conda install on Ubuntu 20.04 does not work for Python 3.8
- Monica reports the following:
I have updated to Ubuntu 20.04 now and have found out the following:
1) I was hit...
- 11:30 AM ctools Action #3762 (New): Add note on Ubuntu 18.04 anaconda issues to Known issues
- According to Monica, there are issues with conda on Ubuntu 18.04 that prevent a proper installation of ctools via con...
- 03:33 PM ctools Action #3738 (Closed): Add comscripts to ctools
- The code was merged into @devel@.
- 05:56 PM GammaLib Bug #3731 (Closed): Make COMPTEL IAQ weighting compliant with COMPASS
- 04:18 PM ctools Action #3738 (Pull request): Add comscripts to ctools
- I completed the addition of unit tests for all comscripts.
Time to merge in the code.
- 09:23 PM ctools Action #3738 (In Progress): Add comscripts to ctools
- I created a branch and copied over the @comscripts@ from my private GitLab area.
I created dedicated parfiles for ...
- 10:31 AM ctools Action #3738 (Closed): Add comscripts to ctools
- To avoid a separate distribution of @comscripts@ it is preferable in include the scripts as an additional module in c...
- 01:00 PM GammaLib Bug #3731 (Pull request): Make COMPTEL IAQ weighting compliant with COMPASS
- It turned out that the peak amplitudes of the D2 response were not divided by the square root of 2 pi multiplied by s...
- 10:02 AM GammaLib Bug #3731 (Closed): Make COMPTEL IAQ weighting compliant with COMPASS
- It turned out that the COMPTEL IAQ weighting was not compliant with the COMPASS software.
- 12:19 PM ctools Change request #3725 (New): Allow specification of upper limit confidence level in csspec
- Add @confidence@ parameter to @csspec@ to allow specification of the confidence level for the upper limit computation
Also available in: Atom