- Registered on: 02/15/2012
- Last connection: 04/01/2020
Reported issues: 1009
- 03:47 PM GammaLib Action #742: Implement GSPIResponse
- Note that the IRF FITS files mention that the x and y axis are given in zenith equidistance. This should correspond t...
- 01:41 PM GammaLib Action #742: Implement GSPIResponse
- We need to satisfy the call to the method...
- 11:52 AM GammaLib Action #742 (In Progress): Implement GSPIResponse
- The response computation was already implemented in @spi_toolslib@, hence it should be possible to extract it from th...
- 10:09 AM GammaLib Bug #3199: Fix ambiguity in position angle
- It's probably best to introduce a @GSkyVector@ class that associates a sky position to a direction on the sky. This c...
- 10:49 PM GammaLib Action #745: Implement simple background model for SPI
- Here the updated table after the above mentioned implementations:
| *Parameter* | *spi_obs_fit* | *ctlike* |
- 10:33 PM GammaLib Action #745: Implement simple background model for SPI
- I added the methods @GModel::has_eval_indices()@ and @GModel::eval_indices()@ to allow for a more efficient computati...
- 08:51 PM GammaLib Action #745: Implement simple background model for SPI
- I just check: reducing temporarily the bookkeeping in @GSPIEventCube@ to a minimum does not reduce the computing time...
- 08:48 PM GammaLib Action #745 (In Progress): Implement simple background model for SPI
- I implemented the @GSPIModelDataSpace@ class that is a generic model for fitting of data space models, similar to wha...
- 12:39 PM ctools Feature #2961 (Closed): Explore the possibility to have a tool/script for spectral component sepa...
- Merged into @devel@
- 12:38 PM ctools Action #3077 (Closed): Add tutorial on how to handle models from Python
- Merged into @devel@.
Also available in: Atom