- Registered on: 02/15/2012
- Last connection: 01/16/2020
Reported issues: 1002
- 05:24 PM GammaLib Bug #3126 (Closed): Avoid rounding errors in GSkyMap operators for identical maps
- Pushed into @devel@.
- 02:00 PM GammaLib Bug #3126 (Pull request): Avoid rounding errors in GSkyMap operators for identical maps
- Implemented a private @is_same()@ method that checks whether two sky maps have identical definition, and use this met...
- 11:41 AM GammaLib Bug #3126 (Closed): Avoid rounding errors in GSkyMap operators for identical maps
- The current sky map operators, such as @GSkyMap::operator/=@, lead to small rounding errors since they make use of th...
- 12:31 PM GammaLib Bug #3097 (Rejected): Error in ctobssim execution
- 07:12 PM GammaLib Bug #3097: Error in ctobssim execution
- Which version of ctools are you using? There was a name change, but recent ctools versions can cope with that. I gues...
- 12:33 AM ctools Support #2801 (Closed): Wrong normalization values using ctlike
- 02:53 PM GammaLib Feature #599: Add spectral table model à la XSPEC
- I started implementing a @GModelSpectralTable@ class that handles table model in the XSPEC format.
For the moment ...
- 12:22 PM GammaLib Bug #3072 (New): Min-Max logic is inverted in GOptimizerPar for negative scale factors
- The logic of minimum and maximum is inverted in @GOptimizerPar@ for negative scale factors. The reason behind this is...
- 09:32 PM GammaLib Feature #599 (In Progress): Add spectral table model à la XSPEC
- I added the classes @GModelSpectralTablePar@ and @GModelSpectralTablePars@ to handle table model parameters.
- 09:03 PM ctools Support #3069: Total number of counts computed by ctmodel depends on number of energy bins
- This is not surprising. @ctmodel@ samples the model at the logarithmic bin centre, hence with a fine sampling things ...
Also available in: Atom