- Registered on: 02/15/2012
- Last connection: 10/12/2020
Reported issues: 1089
- 02:41 PM GammaLib Action #3414 (New): Study impact of spectral model on spatial model if computed under considerati...
- When energy dispersion should be considered, the current @GResponse::convolve@ methods compute the IRF by integrating...
- 12:55 PM GammaLib Action #1300 (Closed): Add pre-computation cache to GModelSpatialRadialGauss
- Code merged into @devel@.
- 10:23 AM GammaLib Action #1300 (In Progress): Add pre-computation cache to GModelSpatialRadialGauss
- I implemented caching. The tables below compare the performance before and after implementation of the caching. The s...
- 09:26 AM GammaLib Feature #3312 (Closed): Implement a source distance cache in GCTAResponseCube
- This issue is now covered by the vector response caching, see #3404.
- 09:23 AM GammaLib Action #3316 (Closed): Implement a specific response cache for diffuse models and binned data
- This issue becomes obsolete for the stacked analysis since the introduction of the vector response. The caching is no...
- 04:24 PM GammaLib Action #3404: Implement a sparse vector cache in GResponse
- I implemented a unit test and a Python interface. The compilation of the Python interface leads to the following warn...
- 02:25 PM GammaLib Action #3404 (In Progress): Implement a sparse vector cache in GResponse
- I implemented a new class @GResponseVectorCache@ that handles a sparse vector cache and integrated this method in the...
- 10:51 AM GammaLib Action #3391: Implement analytical gradients for radial disk model
- I implemented an analytical radius gradient for the radial disk model. The table below compares the fit results to th...
- 05:09 PM GammaLib Action #3391 (In Progress): Implement analytical gradients for radial disk model
| *Code version* | *CPU* | *Iterations* | *logL* | *Speed-up* | *Comments* |
| Reference | 35.21 | 2 | 156240.662 ...
- 02:40 PM GammaLib Action #3203: Implement spatial IRF integration methods that return IRF values for all events
- I finally did another change that relates to this issue and that consists of using the scalar Phi integrator in case ...
Also available in: Atom