- Registered on: 12/11/2014
- Last connection: 06/29/2016
Reported issues: 1
- 11:58 AM ctools Feature #1499: csspec to produce count spectrum
- Thinking about it, this @plot_counts@ function shall probably be divided into to two functions, one to extract the co...
- 11:50 AM ctools Feature #1499: csspec to produce count spectrum
- Fixing @plot_counts@ to work within @make_survey@ is actually more tricky than I thought, because plot_counts was not...
- 04:48 PM ctools Feature #1499: csspec to produce count spectrum
- I could have plot_counts(obs) function in ctools/examples/make_survey.py to work,
and it looks ok.
I still have a w...
- 04:21 PM ctools Feature #1499: csspec to produce count spectrum
- there is a plot_counts(obs) function in ctools/examples/make_survey.py
that seem to do what I need... but it seems t...
- 11:33 AM ctools Feature #1152: Add ctool for quick look and checks
- For csspec to produce count spectrum by default, I have created #1499.
- 11:32 AM ctools Feature #1499 (New): csspec to produce count spectrum
- The spectrum fits file created by csspec now contains energy, flux and TS for the given source.
It would be nice to ...
- 02:22 PM ctools Action #1495: Clarify if csresmap works with Python 3
- I just tested and it works for me with python3.4 for gammalib/ctools available in git now.
- 10:14 AM ctools Bug #1491: Do not crash from Python
- I do have a nice seg fault with fresh code from this morning :...
- 01:13 PM ctools Bug #1418: ctools module seems to corrupt gammalib module
- for the fun of it, I have created py firt PR...
ok... too much ex...
- 12:44 PM ctools Bug #1418: ctools module seems to corrupt gammalib module
- when importing ctools, some gammalib modules are imported, but do not seem to be regularly accessible:...
Also available in: Atom