- Registered on: 10/10/2012
- Last connection: 11/22/2019
Reported issues: 25
- 03:51 PM ctools Bug #2954 (Closed): Correct handling of flux for cube sky models in csspec
- When used with a cube sky model (GModelSpatialDiffuseCube), csspec currently returns normalization best-fit values an...
- 01:29 PM GammaLib Action #2210: Implement ARF integration in CTAOnOffObservation
- I found out that I made a mistake in the way I handled the RMF for the computation of the expected ON counts, and the...
- 09:25 AM GammaLib Action #2210: Implement ARF integration in CTAOnOffObservation
- Integration of ARF, RMF, and BGD over the ON-OFF regions should now be done properly. But there are still some bugs i...
- 03:25 PM GammaLib Feature #1121 (Pull request): create GSkyRegionSkyMap class
- On branch 1121-create-GSkyRegionSkyMap-class on my GitLab fork.
I copied/updated the code developed during a previou...
- 06:10 PM GammaLib Feature #1044: Implement ON-OFF fitting
- ...during 5th coding sprint
- 06:00 PM GammaLib Feature #1044: Implement ON-OFF fitting
- Attached two scripts:
1- test_OnOff.py for testing the ON-OFF analysis on a single run: observations are simulated ...
- 05:53 PM GammaLib Feature #1044: Implement ON-OFF fitting
- Summary of progress after 5th coding sprint at DESY:
- Caught up with the development of the rest code over the past...
- 11:00 AM GammaLib Bug #1198: Incorrect results for fitting of diffuse models
- On my side things are now OK, at least for the cases I have worked on. Note however that I never tried the new IRF ba...
- 06:12 PM ctools Bug #1254 (Pull request): Problem in ctbin.save() for multiple pointings
- I created a branch for that and uploaded the small modifications that solve the problem.
Can be merged to the code s...
- 06:05 PM ctools Revision 949057f8: Modified how events file name is prepared to deal with case of multiple observ...
Also available in: Atom