Add default CTA response functions
|Assigned To:||Knödlseder Jürgen||% Done:|
As the CTA response functions are now becoming public they should be added to ctools and replace the former dummy response function.
#1 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen about 8 years ago
- File offaxis_south.png added
- File offaxis_north.png added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assigned To set to Knödlseder Jürgen
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Here the offaxis dependence for the South and North response (50h). The dots and solid lines are the sensitivity drops estimated from the IRFs provided in ctools compliant FITS format, the dotted-dashed lines are the dependencies shown on the performance page. The correspondence is satisfactory.
#2 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen about 8 years ago
- File sensitivity_south.png added
- File sensitivity_north.png added
- File sensitivity.png added
And here now the comparison of the differential sensitivity for South and North, also pretty satisfactory.
And a comparison between South and North sensitivity.
#3 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen about 8 years ago
- Project changed from ctools to GammaLib
#4 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen about 8 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Target version set to 1.0.0
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Remaining (hours) set to 0.0
The response has now been integrated in GammaLib.