ctools & GammaLib 1.1 released
The ctools & GammaLib development team announces the release of version 1.1 of the software packages
The ctools & GammaLib development team announces the release of version 1.1 of the software packages.This release adds significant functionality to the packages, including
- IACT analysis scripts
- A workflow manager
- Virtual Observatory interoperability
- Support for On/Off fitting
- Full energy dispersion support
- Support for Fermi/LAT Pass 8 analysis
In addition, we revised the format of the model definition XML files, please read http://cta.irap.omp.eu/ctools/users/user_manual/getting_started/models.html and update your XML files accordingly. The old format is still supported for legacy reasons, but we encourage you to use the new format from now on.You will find the full list of improvements, new features and bug fixes in the release history of the packages:
- ctools: http://cta.irap.omp.eu/ctools/users/release_history/1.1.html
- GammaLib: http://cta.irap.omp.eu/gammalib/users/release_history/1.1.html
The software can be downloaded at http://cta.irap.omp.eu/ctools/download.html.
If you encounter difficulties using ctools & GammaLib, please visit http://cta.irap.omp.eu/ctools/ for getting help.
The ctools & GammaLib development team