Rodriguez Fernandez Gonzalo
- Registered on: 06/17/2015
- Last connection: 10/13/2020
Reported issues: 7
- 10:16 AM GammaLib Bug #3329: Is gammalib 1.7.0 compatible with python 3.8?
- yes, it is also working for CTOOLS!
- 04:05 PM GammaLib Bug #3329: Is gammalib 1.7.0 compatible with python 3.8?
- by the way,
the same must be done with CTOOLS
- 03:37 PM GammaLib Bug #3329: Is gammalib 1.7.0 compatible with python 3.8?
- Yes, now it is working!
- 05:24 PM GammaLib Bug #3329 (Closed): Is gammalib 1.7.0 compatible with python 3.8?
- I am trying to install gammalib 1.7.0 on my ubuntu 20.04 with python_dev 3.8
from the configuration command I have...
- 03:24 PM ctools Feature #3067: On/Off simulations
this will be very useful.
- 03:03 PM ctools Feature #3067: On/Off simulations
- I have no problems with the speed,
but sometimes if I simulate more than 100h I have memory problems.
- 10:35 AM ctools Feature #3067 (Closed): On/Off simulations
Is there a way to simulated On/Off events within CTOOLS?
If not, I think it would be useful to have a cscr...
- 11:01 AM GammaLib Bug #2126 (Closed): TypeError: in method 'GCTAOnOffObservation_likelihood', argument 5 of type 'd...
- Dear all,
I am testing the ON & OFF CTA observation.
The fit goes well, but when I just try to obtain the likelih...
- 03:00 PM ctools Support #1927 (Closed): Cannot use csspec with Fermi data
- Dear all,
I was trying to use csspec with Fermi data from crab observations.
Once I have defined an observation d...
- 02:51 PM GammaLib Support #1909: npred return error: TypeError: in method 'GModelSky_npred', argument 4 of type 'GO...
- That's the problem!
I've made a mistake, I was using a GObservations object as the last argument!,
Now I just put...
Also available in: Atom