GApplication::log_parameters should only dump parameters that were queried or that are hidden
|Assigned To:||Knödlseder Jürgen||% Done:|
GApplication::log_parameters shows in fact all parameters, also those that are not actually used. Parameter logging should be limited (at least by default) to only those parameters that were queried and the ones that are hidden. Only in that way the user gets a coherent picture about the parameters that are actually used in a ctool.
#1 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assigned To set to Knödlseder Jürgen
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The GApplication::log_parameters() method now dumps [not queried] for all parameters that have not yet been queried.
#2 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen over 8 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Remaining (hours) set to 0.0