Change request #1603

Adapt ctools code to recent gammalib GFilename implementation

Added by Mayer Michael over 6 years ago. Updated over 6 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:12/14/2015
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assigned To:Mayer Michael% Done:

100%

Category:-
Target version:-
Duration:

Description

I realised that on the latest devel version of gammalib, the ctools unit tests are failing. The reason is in ctool::create_ebounds.
The function GEbounds::load(std::string filename, std::string extname) was replaced by GEbounds::load(std::string filename).


Recurrence

No recurrence.

History

#1 Updated by Mayer Michael over 6 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Pull request
  • Assigned To set to Mayer Michael
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

I have updated the code to match the latest gammalib developments. I had to slightly update ctool::create_ebounds() and csobs2caldb to run in latest scheme. The code is available on 1603-use-latest-GFilename-developments

#2 Updated by Mayer Michael over 6 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)

#3 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen over 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Pull request to Closed

Thanks for the changes. Merged into devel.

Also available in: Atom PDF