- Registered on: 11/26/2012
- Last connection: 03/07/2018
Reported issues: 14
- 02:06 PM GammaLib Feature #2382: Implement parametric CTA background fitting using splines.
- Regarding the implementation of this, here are our current plans. Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.
- 02:07 PM GammaLib Feature #2382 (New): Implement parametric CTA background fitting using splines.
- We want to implement a GCTAModelSplineBackground class which can fit general background shapes in spectrum, offset (a...
- 04:25 PM ctools Feature #1981: csphasecrv - add a tool for phase dependent model fitting - 7th coding sprint
- The branch is 1981-add-csphasecrv
- 04:12 PM ctools Feature #1981 (Pull request): csphasecrv - add a tool for phase dependent model fitting - 7th cod...
- The code is now working (for me). To test it there is an example events file with events information in test/data/pha...
- 03:37 PM ctools Bug #1983: ctools.test() and gammalib.test() exits python interpreter
- I checked it and the problem is solved. The interpreter is not exited anymore and ipython gives no errors.
- 10:29 AM ctools Bug #1983 (Closed): ctools.test() and gammalib.test() exits python interpreter
- ctools.test() and gammalib.test() exit the python ineterpreter at the end. In ipython this lead to an error (error me...
- 10:06 AM ctools Feature #1981 (Closed): csphasecrv - add a tool for phase dependent model fitting - 7th coding sp...
- For binaries or pulsars a typical task is to fit the source spectrum for different phases. A ctool should be written ...
- 10:25 AM GammaLib Bug #1492: LogParabola flux method returns nan
- Running on Version: 1.1.0.dev (22 November 2015) the problem is gone (no warning appears and the returned value looks...
- 12:34 PM ctools Bug #1503: Pull distributions of stacked analysis look shifted
- I fixed a bug in my cspull version. This changed the distributions, but they are now even more offset for the backgro...
- 12:23 PM ctools Revision 4a212ece: Added handling of stacked-binned ctlike - Issue 1503
Also available in: Atom