Change request #1426
Modernise the cssens parameter interface
|Assigned To:||Knödlseder Jürgen||% Done:|
cssensparameter interface should be modernised. The following improvements are requested:
- An input model should be passed to
cssensthat will be used for sensitivity computation. This avoids the need for creating an internal model.
- An input observation group should be passed to
cssensthat allows computation of sensitivities for observation sets. This avoids the need to specify pointing schemes in the interface.
- The energy limits and number of bins should be passed as parameters to allow adapting of the script to a user specified binning. So far the binning is fixed internally.
#1 Updated by Knödlseder Jürgen over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100