ctmodel no longer operates on stacked observation
|Assigned To:||Knödlseder Jürgen||% Done:|
There is a regression that does no longer allow ctmodel to operate on stacked observations. The problem comes from the accidental removal of the get_obs() method.
- Related to Bug #1584: Galactic Plane Survey simulation's bug with the new ctools-0.10.0 added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assigned To set to Knödlseder Jürgen
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I put back the code that has been removed. Merged into
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
Although the old code was put back, there is still a problem with producing it only a single pixel ...
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
This has now been fixed (merged into
Also available in: Atom