- Registered on: 03/01/2017
- Last connection: 12/16/2019
Reported issues: 18
- 12:07 PM ctools Action #2938 (Feedback): Add support for Castro plots in csspec
- After testing the code, I now have the following SED plots generated by csspec and plotted with show_spectrum.py. Sho...
- 11:37 AM ctools Action #2938: Add support for Castro plots in csspec
- I've implemented the code as per the gamma-astro data format. This required some re-structuring of the header keyword...
- 04:10 PM ctools Action #2938 (In Progress): Add support for Castro plots in csspec
- I've been putting some effort into implementing this feature. I've added two new parameters ('dll' means delta-log-li...
- 05:04 PM GammaLib Bug #3012 (Closed): Inconsistent handling of upper edge boundary in GSkyMap
- Currently, GSkyMap does not consistently handle the upper edge boundary. Here's a quick example script demonstrating ...
- 04:30 PM GammaLib Feature #2990 (Pull request): Extract spatial subregion of GSkyMap without changing projection
- I've added two methods to GSkyMap and associated tests to test_GSky:...
- 11:13 AM GammaLib Feature #2990 (Closed): Extract spatial subregion of GSkyMap without changing projection
- My idea is to implement a method similar to the existing 'GSkyMap::extract()' method. The existing method returns a n...
- 04:43 PM ctools Bug #2862 (Pull request): csbkgmodel breaks when passed observations from multiple instruments
- I've added the following bit of code in the 'csbkgmodel.run()' method:...
- 11:35 AM ctools Change request #2925 (Pull request): Run example scripts from objects in memory
- I've made the following changes (and added tests):
* Add new methods including `ctskymap::fits()` tha...
- 04:05 PM ctools Change request #2925 (Closed): Run example scripts from objects in memory
- There are a few example scripts that currently cannot be run without first saving outputs to disk. It would be nice i...
- 03:08 PM ctools Bug #2862 (Closed): csbkgmodel breaks when passed observations from multiple instruments
- I came across this bug while trying to jointly fit some VERITAS and HESS data recently. csbkgmodel allows passing an ...
Also available in: Atom