- Registered on: 03/01/2017
- Last connection: 02/04/2020
Reported issues: 19
- 04:49 PM ctools Bug #3156: show_pull_histogram.py broken with matplotlib > 3.1.0
- I've implemented the above changes here:
* Username: jcardenzana
* repository: ctools
- 12:29 PM ctools Bug #3156: show_pull_histogram.py broken with matplotlib > 3.1.0
- The documentation suggests using @scipy.stats.norm.pdf@ instead, but that would introduce another dependency.
- 12:14 PM ctools Bug #3156 (Closed): show_pull_histogram.py broken with matplotlib > 3.1.0
- This issue only affects source builds. I noticed an issue with show_pull_histogram.py failing the tests. The issue ap...
- 02:30 PM ctools Action #2938 (Pull request): Add support for Castro plots in csspec
- After a little more investigation, I believe the issue that I was seeing had to do with the amount of data that I was...
- 12:07 PM ctools Action #2938 (Feedback): Add support for Castro plots in csspec
- After testing the code, I now have the following SED plots generated by csspec and plotted with show_spectrum.py. Sho...
- 11:37 AM ctools Action #2938: Add support for Castro plots in csspec
- I've implemented the code as per the gamma-astro data format. This required some re-structuring of the header keyword...
- 04:10 PM ctools Action #2938 (In Progress): Add support for Castro plots in csspec
- I've been putting some effort into implementing this feature. I've added two new parameters ('dll' means delta-log-li...
- 05:04 PM GammaLib Bug #3012 (Closed): Inconsistent handling of upper edge boundary in GSkyMap
- Currently, GSkyMap does not consistently handle the upper edge boundary. Here's a quick example script demonstrating ...
- 04:30 PM GammaLib Feature #2990 (Pull request): Extract spatial subregion of GSkyMap without changing projection
- I've added two methods to GSkyMap and associated tests to test_GSky:...
- 11:13 AM GammaLib Feature #2990 (Closed): Extract spatial subregion of GSkyMap without changing projection
- My idea is to implement a method similar to the existing 'GSkyMap::extract()' method. The existing method returns a n...
Also available in: Atom